The first public meeting on FDA ( US Food and Drug Administration)-regulated products containing nanomaterials will take place on October 10, 2006. The meeting will be held at the Natcher Conference Center in Bethesda, Maryland. According to the agency, the regulation of nanotechnology in products requires the collaboration of various centers. To better facilitate this, the agency assembled the NanoTechnology Interest Group (NTIG) to improve communication between the centers. For more information on the nanotechnology meeting, visit C&T's event calendar.
The FDA Discusses Technology
October 30, 2008
Fill out my online form.
microHA—Super Active, Low Molecular Weight Hyaluronic Acid (HA) with Outstanding Biological Efficacy — Bloomage Biotechnology USA Inc.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 16 New Trends in Cosmetic Technology
- 210 Must-see Sessions and Seminars at in-cosmetics Global 2020
- 3[update] What Are You Launching at in-cosmetics Global 2020?
- 4[video] CBD in Effect, PCPC and CHPA Respond to FDA and Wearable Sensor Detects Wellness
- 5HPCI India 2020 Insights
- 6[video] DevaCurl Lawsuit, Stress Causing White Hair, Cruelty-free Addition
- 7[video] Probiotic Technology Collaboration, Talcum and Toxins Lawsuits and 'Carbon-neutral' Skin Care Line
- 8NYSCC Suppliers' Day Returns to New York in 2020
- 9PCHi 2020 Rescheduled for June 2 Through 4
- 10[video] Wearable pH Sensor, Skin Cancer Suppressor and Formula Flow
- [video] Student Poster: Moves Toward Animal Test Alternatives, a Survey
7/15/2019, Shanin Jacquay, University of Toledo
- [video] Clean Beauty, Sake Skin Care and 'Light Medical' Beauty: News and Insights
2/28/2019, Rachel Grabenhofer
- SCC Calls for Papers for 73rd Annual Meeting
3/7/2019, Eden Stuart
- [video] Asbestos, in-cosmetics Global Preview and DIY Beauty: News and Insights
3/8/2019, Brooke Schleehauf
- [video] Navy Beans, Chinese Beauty and Sunscreens: News and Insights
3/14/2019, Rachel Grabenhofer