The first public meeting on FDA ( US Food and Drug Administration)-regulated products containing nanomaterials will take place on October 10, 2006. The meeting will be held at the Natcher Conference Center in Bethesda, Maryland. According to the agency, the regulation of nanotechnology in products requires the collaboration of various centers. To better facilitate this, the agency assembled the NanoTechnology Interest Group (NTIG) to improve communication between the centers. For more information on the nanotechnology meeting, visit C&T's event calendar.
The FDA Discusses Technology
October 30, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 16 New Trends in Cosmetic Technology
- 25 Hot Topics Coming to Beauty Accelerate Virtual
- 3Cosmetic Valley to Announce Cosmetic Victories Winners
- 4Cosmoprof Preps for 2021 Events
- 5In-Cosmetics Asia Rescheduled for 2021
- 6Beauty Accelerate Virtual: Beauty in the 'New Normal'
- 7SCC 74th Annual Meeting and Tech Showcase Goes Virtual
- 8Luxe Pack Launches "My Luxe Pack Monaco"
- 9Beauty Accelerate Virtual: Beauty Retail Disruption
- 103 Emerging Trends in the Post-COVID World of Skin Care
- [video] Cosmetics R&D Vlog: COVID-19 and Indian Cosmetic Manufacturing
5/29/2020, Rachel Grabenhofer with Vinay Singh
- [video] On Location in Milano: IFSCC News
10/3/2019, Rachel Grabenhofer
- [video] Novel Anti-aging Test, 'Scientific' Cosmetic Science and Personalized Hair Care
10/10/2019, Rachel Grabenhofer
- It's Not Too Late! Become a Cosmetic Insider—Register On-site at Beauty Accelerate
10/14/2019, Rachel Grabenhofer
- [video] 'Toxic' Cosmetics Film, Masks and Sensitive Skin, Beauty Accelerate
10/17/2019, Rachel Grabenhofer