The Twin Cities chapter of the Society of Cosmetic Chemists (TCC-SCC) has announced its 2007 elections to be close at hand. The chapter is looking for chemists, biologists, sales people and researchers to be a part of its team. Members in the Twin Cities area can be elected as a board member and be responsible for planning the upcoming holistic seminar and choose speakers for events. The chapter will also be electing a chair-elect, a treasurer and a newsletter editor. Those interested in being elected as a TCC-SCC officer are encouraged to call the current TCC-SCC chair-elect, Sarah Gilpin, at 763-783-6996 or e-mail her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Twin Cities SCC Announces Election
October 30, 2008
Fill out my online form.
microHA—Super Active, Low Molecular Weight Hyaluronic Acid (HA) with Outstanding Biological Efficacy — Bloomage Biotechnology USA Inc.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 16 New Trends in Cosmetic Technology
- 210 Must-see Sessions and Seminars at in-cosmetics Global 2020
- 3[video] DevaCurl Lawsuit, Stress Causing White Hair, Cruelty-free Addition
- 4HPCI India 2020 Insights
- 5[video] Probiotic Technology Collaboration, Talcum and Toxins Lawsuits and 'Carbon-neutral' Skin Care Line
- 6[update] What Are You Launching at in-cosmetics Global 2020?
- 7PCHi 2020 Rescheduled for June 2 Through 4
- 8[video] Wearable pH Sensor, Skin Cancer Suppressor and Formula Flow
- 9[video] Fermented Mushrooms, Best City for Skin and One to Watch
- 10NYSCC Suppliers' Day Returns to New York in 2020
- [video] Student Poster: Moves Toward Animal Test Alternatives, a Survey
7/15/2019, Shanin Jacquay, University of Toledo
- [video] Clean Beauty, Sake Skin Care and 'Light Medical' Beauty: News and Insights
2/28/2019, Rachel Grabenhofer
- SCC Calls for Papers for 73rd Annual Meeting
3/7/2019, Eden Stuart
- [video] Asbestos, in-cosmetics Global Preview and DIY Beauty: News and Insights
3/8/2019, Brooke Schleehauf
- [video] Navy Beans, Chinese Beauty and Sunscreens: News and Insights
3/14/2019, Rachel Grabenhofer