The Society of Cosmetic Scientists’s (SCS) RDG North educational event will discuss the topic of preservation in: "Microbes Will Have the Last Word! A Challenge for the Preservation of Cosmetics," presented by Ken Seal (Thor UK). The event will be held Thursday, March 16, 2006, at BASF (Earl Road, Cheadle, Kulme, England), from 19:00–21:00 and features a free buffet served at 18:30. Members and nonmembers are welcome to attend. For directions to the venue, please refer to page 3 of January/February SCS newsletter. For more information, visit: www.scs.org.uk.
Educational Lecture on Preservation
October 13, 2008
Fill out my online form.
microHA—Super Active, Low Molecular Weight Hyaluronic Acid (HA) with Outstanding Biological Efficacy — Bloomage Biotechnology USA Inc.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 16 New Trends in Cosmetic Technology
- 210 Must-see Sessions and Seminars at in-cosmetics Global 2020
- 3[video] DevaCurl Lawsuit, Stress Causing White Hair, Cruelty-free Addition
- 4HPCI India 2020 Insights
- 5[video] Probiotic Technology Collaboration, Talcum and Toxins Lawsuits and 'Carbon-neutral' Skin Care Line
- 6[update] What Are You Launching at in-cosmetics Global 2020?
- 7NYSCC Suppliers' Day Returns to New York in 2020
- 8PCHi 2020 Rescheduled for June 2 Through 4
- 9[video] Wearable pH Sensor, Skin Cancer Suppressor and Formula Flow
- 10[video] Fermented Mushrooms, Best City for Skin and One to Watch
- [video] Student Poster: Moves Toward Animal Test Alternatives, a Survey
7/15/2019, Shanin Jacquay, University of Toledo
- [video] Clean Beauty, Sake Skin Care and 'Light Medical' Beauty: News and Insights
2/28/2019, Rachel Grabenhofer
- SCC Calls for Papers for 73rd Annual Meeting
3/7/2019, Eden Stuart
- [video] Asbestos, in-cosmetics Global Preview and DIY Beauty: News and Insights
3/8/2019, Brooke Schleehauf
- [video] Navy Beans, Chinese Beauty and Sunscreens: News and Insights
3/14/2019, Rachel Grabenhofer