Dow Corning has added a paraben-free silicone emulsion for hair conditioning to its Xiameter brand offerings. Xiameter MEM-2664 Emulsion (INCI: Dimethicone (and) Laureth-23 (and) Laureth-4) is designed to meet the need for paraben-free claims in hair care products, and where the benefits of a high viscosity dimethicone are desired; it is the paraben-free counterpart to the Xiameter MEM-1664 Emulsion. This nonionic emulsion of high molecular weight polydimethylsiloxane is recommended at 2% or greater in leave-on and rinse-off conditioners and shampoos.
Xiameter Introduces Paraben-free Silicone Hair Conditioner
November 7, 2013
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Technology Launches
- 1Kimberly-Clark Wearable Gauges Instant and Accumulated UV Exposure
- 2Induchem Activates Opioid Receptors for Anti-aging
- 3Cloud 10 Hair Care Launches Customizable Line for Millennials
- 4Ashland Adds Homosalate UVB Filter to Offering
- 5Evonik Introduces Eco-friendly, Polyglyceryl Emulsifier for Challenging Emulsions
- 6Sensient Enhances Shine and Gloss in Sticks
- 7Xiameter Introduces Paraben-free Silicone Hair Conditioner