Dow Corning has added a paraben-free silicone emulsion for hair conditioning to its Xiameter brand offerings. Xiameter MEM-2664 Emulsion (INCI: Dimethicone (and) Laureth-23 (and) Laureth-4) is designed to meet the need for paraben-free claims in hair care products, and where the benefits of a high viscosity dimethicone are desired; it is the paraben-free counterpart to the Xiameter MEM-1664 Emulsion. This nonionic emulsion of high molecular weight polydimethylsiloxane is recommended at 2% or greater in leave-on and rinse-off conditioners and shampoos.
Xiameter Introduces Paraben-free Silicone Hair Conditioner
November 7, 2013
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Technology Launches
- 1CES 2021 Beauty Tech Highlights
- 2What’s in My Jar Analyzes Product Efficacy and Irritant Potential
- 3Personalized Beauty: What the Data Tells Us
- 4Kimberly-Clark Wearable Gauges Instant and Accumulated UV Exposure
- 5Packaging: Form, Function or Fun?
- 6Sensient Enhances Shine and Gloss in Sticks
- 7Xiameter Introduces Paraben-free Silicone Hair Conditioner
- 8Induchem Activates Opioid Receptors for Anti-aging
- Personalized Beauty: What the Data Tells Us
11/23/2020, Karen Young, The Young Group
- What’s in My Jar Analyzes Product Efficacy and Irritant Potential
12/21/2020, Michele Behrens