Dow Corning has added a paraben-free silicone emulsion for hair conditioning to its Xiameter brand offerings. Xiameter MEM-2664 Emulsion (INCI: Dimethicone (and) Laureth-23 (and) Laureth-4) is designed to meet the need for paraben-free claims in hair care products, and where the benefits of a high viscosity dimethicone are desired; it is the paraben-free counterpart to the Xiameter MEM-1664 Emulsion. This nonionic emulsion of high molecular weight polydimethylsiloxane is recommended at 2% or greater in leave-on and rinse-off conditioners and shampoos.
Xiameter Introduces Paraben-free Silicone Hair Conditioner
November 7, 2013
Fill out my online form.
Lubrizol Life Science Beauty presents its first active ingredient for Hair Care — Lubrizol Life Science Beauty
Most Popular in Technology Launches
- 1Kimberly-Clark Wearable Gauges Instant and Accumulated UV Exposure
- 2Sensient Enhances Shine and Gloss in Sticks
- 3Evonik Introduces Eco-friendly, Polyglyceryl Emulsifier for Challenging Emulsions
- 4Induchem Activates Opioid Receptors for Anti-aging
- 5UPDATED: MiLi Offers Fast, Easy, Connected Skin Care Technology
- 6Lubrizol Introduced High-foam, Plant-based Surfactant for Cleansing
- 7Packaging: Form, Function or Fun?
- 8Polymers, Surfactants to Lead Cosmetic Ingredient Market Growth
- 9Xiameter Introduces Paraben-free Silicone Hair Conditioner
- 10Exploragen Debuts DNA-based Mobile Apps to Deliver Personalized Insights