The global cosmetics & toiletries industry is set to reach $557.5 billion by 2023—growing at a CAGR of 4.4% from 2018-2023.
This from Report Buyer, which has released its paper “Opportunities in the Western Europe Cosmetics & Toiletries Industry.” Among its findings:
- The Western European market—accounting for 21.7% of the global market—was valued at $97,686.9 million in 2018…
- … and is forecast to reach $111,735.2 million by 2023, growing at a CAGR of 2.7% during 2018-2023
- Skin care holds the largest share of the market, accounting for 24.4% of total value sales in 2018; the second largest, hair care, held a share of 14.5%
- Western European shoppers love their supermarkets: hypermarkets and supermarkets accounted for 34.6% of total value sales in 2018
- Rigid plastics accounted for the largest share of pack materials used in the Western European cosmetics & toiletries industry, with a 50.6% volume share in 2018
For more information or to view the whole report, visit www.reportbuyer.com.