At in-cosmetics 2015, BASF is focusing on “Ancient Wisdom,” a trend from its “Color Trends 2016” collection that revolves around ideals of beauty and ideologies of the ancient world, calling for a color palette inspired by the Romance and Renaissance eras. This color palette features nude, creamy tones and warm metallic gold. In addition to its range of gold pearls, the company launched a new generation of gold synthetic mica, with a pure white gold shade, able to give cosmetics from lip gloss to body serum a shimmering glow and shine.
BASF Highlights Color Pallette
April 15, 2015
Fill out my online form.
High Demand for Naturals Continues – Guide Formulary Accelerates Formulation Work — Natural Plant Products Inc.
Most Popular in Colorant/Pigment/Hair Dye
- 1Comparatively Speaking: Natural- vs. Mineral-based Colorants
- 2Sandream’s Soft Focus Powders and Pearls Color Corrects
- 3Koel Colors Eye Makeup and Soaps
- 4Sandream’s SilikMira Chroma, Glitter Pigment Collections
- 5Caramel as a Natural Colorant
- 6Comparatively Speaking: Metallic vs. Natural Hair Dyes
- 7Synthetic Mica Pigments for Color Cosmetics
- 8The Depths of Hair Dyes: Understanding Users, Formulating Answers
- 9Opacify Gels and Shampoos Naturally
- 10Solid Polyethylene Microspheres for Effects in Color Cosmetics
- Impact Colors Releases Color Trends 2016+
9/17/2014, Katie Anderson
- What's Cooking in Color
1/29/2015, Rachel Grabenhofer, Cosmetics & Toiletries
- Two Decades of Transfer-resistant Lipstick
1/29/2015, Robert Lochhead, PhD, University of Southern Mississippi; and Margaret Lochhead, PhD
- Patent Picks—Vibrating Mascara; 'Fracking' Polymers; Thickening Oil Phases; and More 'Rheology' Patents
3/18/2015, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Labeling in China for Color and More
1/29/2015, Karen Yarussi-King, Global Regulatory Associates Inc.