High-quality grade L-lactic acid with a low base odor and a clear appearance is possible thanks to Corbion Purac. Purac UltraPure is a pure, natural lactic acid that brings moisturizing and anti-aging properties to formulations where a low base odor is required. For moisturization solutions, the lactic acid can be used as a powerful humectant that can support the skin's natural moisturizing factor (NMF) and provides hydration for up to four hours after application. The anti-aging effects of the lactic acid derive from its ability to stimulate exfoliation and cell renewal, moisturize and increase dermal and epidermal thickness. The product is effective for all skin types in various formulations, is easy to formulate and safe in use. The lactic acid has a low carbon footprint and is produced by the fermentation of carbohydrates to be considered biobased.
Natural Lactic Acid From Corbion Promotes Low-Odor Moisturization
April 15, 2015
Fill out my online form.
microHA—Super Active, Low Molecular Weight Hyaluronic Acid (HA) with Outstanding Biological Efficacy — Bloomage Biotechnology USA Inc.
Most Popular in Conditioner/Moisturizer
- 1Comparatively Speaking: Dimethicone vs. Simethicone
- 2Glycerin and Hydroxyethyl Urea: Comparing Two Skin Moisturizers
- 3Comparatively Speaking: Emollient vs. Humectant
- 4Conditioning Agents for Hair Formulations
- 5Anti-aging Arjun Tree Extract
- 6Quaternium-91: A New Multifunctional Hair Conditioning Ingredient
- 7Using Proteins to Impart Conditioning Benefits to Hair
- 8Profile of Polyquaternium-6
- 9Evidence for Moisturizer Efficacy
- 10Comparatively Speaking: Humectants vs. Emollients vs. Occlusive Agents
- Biomimetic vs. Traditional Skin Moisturization: An In vivo Comparison*
4/15/2015, Petya Todorova, Peter Grant-Ross and Slobodanka Tamburic, School of Management and Science, London College of Fashion, University of the Arts London, UK; Ritva Kurimo, Laurea University of Applied Science, Vantaa, Finland
- Spot-lightening Treatments
3/30/2015, Luigi Rigano, PhD, Rigano Industrial Consulting and Research, Milan, Italy
- A One-step Approach for Anti-aging Prevention and Treatment
2/26/2015, Philippe Mondon, Emmanuel Doridot, Andre Nada and Olga Gracioso, Sederma
- Patent Picks—Queen Bee Anti-aging; Modulating Microbes; Astaxanthin Gene Expression and More in Skin Treatments
3/2/2015, Cosmetics & Toiletries editors
- Regulating Advances in Anti-aging
2/3/2015, Pawel Leja and Robert Ross-Fichtner, Focal Point Research Inc.