Traditionally, emollients for cosmetic applications are used in their original form, either as a liquid such as mineral oil and isopropyl palmitat or as a solid such as lanolin.
Gelled Emollient Systems for Controlled Fragrance Release and Enhanced Product Performance
March 15, 2013
Fill out my online form.
Jojoba Desert launches a versatile ingredient for most hair care woes - JD Hair Oil Base — Jojoba Desert
Most Popular in Fragrance
- 1Comparatively Speaking: Natural vs. Synthetic Fragrance
- 2Natural vs. Essential Oil
- 3Jojoba Oil Prolongs Fragrance Release
- 4Fragrance vs. Flavor
- 5Comparatively Speaking: Fragrances in Nonpolar Bases vs. Water-based Systems
- 6Understanding Fragrance in Personal Care
- 7Speaking the Fragrance Language
- 8Fragrance in Emulsion Systems and Surfactant Systems
- 9Diglycerol: A Humectant With Unique Sensory Qualities
- 10Comparatively Speaking: Top Note vs. Middle and Bottom Notes