For centuries, people have turned to nature to obtain beneficial effects from the world that surrounded them. As a consequence, oleochemistry-the chemistry of natural oils and fats-has becoem the backbone of cosmetic chemistry.
Octadecenedioic Acid for a More Even Skin Tone
July 24, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Antimicrobial
- 1Hand Sanitizer Actives: A Review
- 2Report Praises the Skin and Health Benefits of Garlic
- 3Bakuchiol in the Management of Acne-affected Skin
- 4Lysine Polypeptides for Dandruff Treatment
- 5Anti-dandruff Efficacy of Sodium Shale Oil Sulfonate Versus Coal Tar
- 6Grapefruit Seed Extract Antimicrobial and Antioxidant
- 7Octadecenedioic Acid for a More Even Skin Tone
- 8Antibacterial and Anti-inflammatory Effects of a Magnolia Extract
- 9Disodium Lauriminodipropionate Tocopheryl Phosphates: A Potent New Anti-Inflammatory
- 10Pomegranate Peel Anti-dandruff Ingredient