For centuries, people have turned to nature to obtain beneficial effects from the world that surrounded them. As a consequence, oleochemistry-the chemistry of natural oils and fats-has becoem the backbone of cosmetic chemistry.
Octadecenedioic Acid for a More Even Skin Tone
July 24, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Strong, Smooth, and Defined Hair with 100% Natural Amino Lipid Technology--Download Formulations! — INOLEX
Most Popular in Antimicrobial
- 1Hand Sanitizer Actives: A Review
- 2Brassica Breakthrough: Herbal Anti-acne Alternative Proves Clinically Effective
- 3Report Praises the Skin and Health Benefits of Garlic
- 4Anti-dandruff Efficacy of Sodium Shale Oil Sulfonate Versus Coal Tar
- 5Octadecenedioic Acid for a More Even Skin Tone
- 6Lysine Polypeptides for Dandruff Treatment
- 7Antibacterial and Anti-inflammatory Effects of a Magnolia Extract
- 8Grapefruit Seed Extract Antimicrobial and Antioxidant
- 9Bakuchiol in the Management of Acne-affected Skin
- 10Disodium Lauriminodipropionate Tocopheryl Phosphates: A Potent New Anti-Inflammatory