Silube CSO Di-25 (INCI: Pending) is a PEG-free anionic o/w emulsifier ideal for natural oil incorporation. The product is gentle on the skin and suitable for cold processing. Typical applications are sunscreens with chemical filters, body lotions, face creams and color cosmetics.
Siltech's Silube CSO Di-25
March 30, 2020
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Sun Care
- 1SolAmaze™ Natural polymer
- 2BASF Z-Cote HP1 Achieves FDA’s Broad-spectrum Sun Care Criteria
- 3LLS Beauty’s Sunhancer Eco SPF Booster Protects Skin and the Earth
- 4Dr.Jart+ Sunscreen Applies Cosmax Space-resistant Extremophiles
- 5‘Very’ Water-resistant Sunscreens
- 6Topical Resveratrol, Topical/Ingested Grape Seed and Natural Supplements Found to Inhibit Skin Cancer
- 7Symrise Concentrated on Sustainable Sun Care with SymEffect Sun
- 8Researchers Question Safety of Aluminum in Sunscreens
- 9Silicones Shine in Shin-Etsu's Sensorial Sunscreen Sticks
- 10New Age of Sustainable Sunscreens: Formulating for Modern Sun Care Trends
- Expert Opinions: Sun Protection
4/3/2020, R.L. Grabenhofer, Cosmetics & Toiletries; H. Epstein, Ph.D., EMD Performance Materials; Y.B. Kim, P.h.D., Nano and Micro Technologies, Inc. and PaiChai University; C. Martin, Ph.D., Seaspire, Inc.; and K. O’Lenick, Surfatech Corp.
- New Age of Sustainable Sunscreens: Formulating for Modern Sun Care Trends
9/1/2019, Nicola Lionetti, Rigano Laboratories S.r.l.
- CBD Infused Sunscreen Benefits Ocean Life
1/7/2020, Michele Behrens
- Dr.Jart+ Sunscreen Applies Cosmax Space-resistant Extremophiles
6/10/2020, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Surface-treated ZnO to Take the Main Stage
9/9/2019, Rachel Grabenhofer