Silube CSO Di-25 (INCI: Pending) is a PEG-free anionic o/w emulsifier ideal for natural oil incorporation. The product is gentle on the skin and suitable for cold processing. Typical applications are sunscreens with chemical filters, body lotions, face creams and color cosmetics.
Siltech's Silube CSO Di-25
March 30, 2020
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Sun Care
- 1Organic vs. Mineral: Where Sunscreens are Headed and Why.
- 2fulfilling the dream of more natural sunscreens – with Antaron™ eco ethylcellulose
- 3Protect from the sun, respecting the planet
- 4Feel and Function: Attuning Attributes in Mineral Sunscreens
- 5‘Very’ Water-resistant Sunscreens
- 6Clean Suncare: Choose the Right Mineral UV Dispersion
- 7Read the Label: Nivea's Sun Protect & Dry Touch Sunscreen Spray SPF 50
- 8Croda Invests in Entekno, Unveils Solaveil MicNo Sunscreen Line
- 9Coated Inorganic Filters for Elegant and Protective Sunscreens
- 10Sunscreen vs. Photostabilizer
- Expert Opinions: Sun Protection
4/3/2020, R.L. Grabenhofer, Cosmetics & Toiletries; H. Epstein, Ph.D., EMD Performance Materials; Y.B. Kim, P.h.D., Nano and Micro Technologies, Inc. and PaiChai University; C. Martin, Ph.D., Seaspire, Inc.; and K. O’Lenick, Surfatech Corp.
- CBD Infused Sunscreen Benefits Ocean Life
1/7/2020, Michele Behrens
- Read the Label: Nivea's Sun Protect & Dry Touch Sunscreen Spray SPF 50
11/20/2020, Rachael Polowyj
- Dr.Jart+ Sunscreen Applies Cosmax Space-resistant Extremophiles
6/10/2020, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Feel and Function: Attuning Attributes in Mineral Sunscreens
10/1/2020, Julian P. Hewitt, JPH SunCare Technologies Ltd., Durham, England