Silsurf Q25315-O (INCI: PEG/PPG-12/12 Dimethylsiloxysilicate) is an emulsifier and pigment dispersant. It is a potential SPF booster, ideal for physical sunscreens.
Siltech's Silsurf Q25315-O
February 24, 2020
Fill out my online form.
ISOPENTYLDIOL:The Multi-Functional Ingredient for all formulations & all formulators — Kuraray America
Water Reduction: Achieve more with Taurates while using less water. — Innospec Performance Chemicals
Most Popular in Sun Care
- 1SolAmaze™ Natural polymer
- 2Expert Opinions: Sun Protection
- 3New Age of Sustainable Sunscreens: Formulating for Modern Sun Care Trends
- 4A Moment of Clarity: Glass Particles to Boost SPF and Shield Against Blue Light
- 5C’est Moi Sunshine Mineral Sunscreen for Toi
- 6Babo Botanicals Adds ‘Reef Safe’ Sunscreen for Baby Faces
- 7Eleven by Venus Williams Launches Mineral Sunscreen Collection
- 8Sunscreen vs. Photostabilizer
- 9JD Jojoba Oil – The All-Natural, After-Sun Solution
- 10‘Very’ Water-resistant Sunscreens
- Expert Opinions: Sun Protection
4/3/2020, R.L. Grabenhofer, Cosmetics & Toiletries; H. Epstein, Ph.D., EMD Performance Materials; Y.B. Kim, P.h.D., Nano and Micro Technologies, Inc. and PaiChai University; C. Martin, Ph.D., Seaspire, Inc.; and K. O’Lenick, Surfatech Corp.
- New Age of Sustainable Sunscreens: Formulating for Modern Sun Care Trends
9/1/2019, Nicola Lionetti, Rigano Laboratories S.r.l.
- CBD Infused Sunscreen Benefits Ocean Life
1/7/2020, Michele Behrens
- Surface-treated ZnO to Take the Main Stage
9/9/2019, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Campo Research’s Campo Snow White Coral Algae
9/1/2019, Brooke Schleehauf