To meet the industry’s growing need for multifunctional natural polymers, BASF developed Hydagen 558 P (INCI: Algin). Here, the company shows its application in a lab demonstration to create caviar-textured skin care spheres containing a liquid hydrogel with a hard outer, cross-linked shell. Watch now!
[video] Natural Polymer for Caviar Textures
June 13, 2018
Fill out my online form.
Bioyouth™-EGT& Bioyouth™-EGT Pro -- The magic power from mushrooms [sample request] — Bloomage Biotechnology Corp. Ltd.
Free brochure on Workflow Solutions for Safer Cosmetics & Fragrances — MilliporeSigma (part of the Merck KGaA, Dermstadt, Germany Family)
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1Formulating Facial Masks
- 2ZnO, Natural Oils and Beeswax for Diaper Rash
- 3[podcast] Redistributing C. acnes for Gentle Acne Care
- 4Formulating on Trend: Combining Humectants and Retinol
- 5Venn Achieves Microbiome-Friendly Certification
- 6Formulating on Trend: Waterless Cosmetics
- 7Symrise Relives Skin Stress with 3 CBD-based Solutions
- 8Formulating Forum: pH Precision
- 9Ilia Blue Light Mist Provides 3-in-1 Skin and Cosmetic Action
- 10Keratolytic Treatments for Acne: A Review
- [video] Eco-friendly, Sustainable, Safe and Biotech Ingredients
4/23/2021, Rachel Grabenhofer with Francesco Rastrelli, Kalichem
- [video] C&T Virtual Article: Hand Hygiene and Disease Prevention
8/11/2020, Rachel Grabenhofer with Margaret Lochhead and Bob Lochhead, Ph.D.
- [video] Gillette Debuts Venus for Pubic Hair & Skin Collection
5/20/2021, Hannah Fink
- [video] Cosmetics R&D Vlog: Microbiome-friendly Certified Skin Care
1/14/2021, Rachel Grabenhofer with Elsa Jungman, Ph.D., Dr. Elsa Jungman skin care
- Green Labs Skin Care Collection by Garnier
10/20/2020, Jacquelyn Schlabach