Tego Remo 95 MB has various benefits, such as:
- Responsibly sourced and readily biodegradable.
- Contributes to the production of certified sustainable palm oil.
- Provides a smooth and soft skin feel.
- Helps to maintain the moisture level of the skin.
- Contains what is claimed to be a “skin-identical” lipid.
For formulators, the ingredient is reportedly easy to use and cold-processable. Its design efficiently thickens PEG- and sulfate-free surfactant formulations. It also can be used in natural cleansing products for formulators looking for a natural ingredient—with a claimed reduced carbon footprint due to how it is processed. It also enables formulations with shear-thinning flow behavior.
In various studies conducted by Evonik, Tego Remo 95 MB thickened PEG- and sulfate-free surfactant systems more than market benchmarks. The ingredient enables an easier formulation process without the need for heating, in turn leading to energy savings and a reduction in carbon footprint during processing, as previously mentioned.
For more information, visit the Evonik Industries AG website.