Ease of use solutions for improving sensory aesthetics, durability and SPF efficiency.
There has always been a need for UV protection ingredients that optimize sun protection, are ultra-transparent and provide outstanding sensory aesthetics.
Grant Industries now offers a series of dispersions and blends that provide high performance. No matter what system you desire—UVA, UVB, long-wear, daily wear, chemical or inorganic filters—an effective product is available to develop an aesthetically pleasing, high-efficacy formulation.
Grant’s UV Protection Series offers complimentary pairs of titanium dioxide and zinc oxide products that may be formulated together to optimize the desired SPF profile. This series is perfectly suited for sunscreens, daily wear products and color cosmetic formulations with UVA and UVB protection.
Our UV Cut Protection Series is manufactured under cGMP guidelines at our FDA site registered facility. Quality combined with compliance—contact us today to discover the ways we help ensure your product’s performance is flawless.
The newest additions to our UV Cut Protection Series include:
UV CUT TiO2-65-SU*
- 65% dispersion of ultrafine titanium dioxide in C13-15 alkane
UV CUT TiO2-65-CC*
- 65% dispersion of ultrafine titanium dioxide in coco-caprylate/caprate
UV CUT ZnO-65-SU*
- 65% dispersion of ultrafine zinc oxide in C13-15 alkane
UV CUT ZnO-65-CC
- 65% dispersion of ultrafine zinc oxide in coco-caprylate/caprate
* 100% Natural origin; ISO 16128 = 1
Work with Grant Industries to get to the market faster and more cost-effectively! The benefits of incorporating Grant UV Cuts into your formula include:
- Liquid and pourable format
- Batch-to-batch consistency
- Ease of manufacturer/scale-up
- Minimal to no agglomeration
- Minimal to no emulsifier is required
- Excellent UVA & UVB performance
- Optimal uniformity, particle size distribution and range
In addition, when you choose Grant Performance, you also get:
- Formulation development
- Numerous formulas you can use as a starting point
- Technical and regulatory support to assist with time-saving and problem-solving issues such as formula aesthetics, SPF efficacy, and water resistance.
Contact Grant Industries TODAY to get started on the SPF product of your dreams and see why Grant is “Where Performance Matters®”.
The above paid-for content was produced by and posted on behalf of the Sponsor. Content provided is generated solely by the Sponsor or its affiliates, and it is the Sponsor’s responsibility for the accuracy, completeness and validity of all information included. Cosmetics & Toiletries takes steps to ensure that you will not confuse sponsored content with content produced by Cosmetics & Toiletries and governed by its editorial policy.