AAK Personal Care is celebrating its 30th anniversary at in-cosmetics Global 2018, where it will launch its Lipex SMP (INCI: Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil) ingredient.
Lipex SMP is a solid emollient that can be used in various formulations, including skin care, body care and cosmetics. The company recommends it as a base for aerated products and to texturize cosmetic pencils, sticks and crayons. The ingredient has high oxidative stability to help improve the shelf-life of finished formulations.
Also available from AAK during in-cosmetics Global:
- A presentation by Jari Alander on the evolution of shea at 3:00 p.m. on Wednesday, April 18;
- “Innovations with Shea,” an interactive play area;
- “Cosmetic Cuisine Concepts,” wherein personal care textures inspired by soufflés, gelées and meringues will be created;
- The AAK Fika Bar, inspired by Swedish cultural coffee breaks; and
- An anniversary celebration, beginning at 3:30 p.m. on Wednesday, April 18.
AAK Personal Care can be found at stand L330 at in-cosmetics Global, to be held in Amsterdam from April 17–19, 2018.