Exsymol offers Adenosilane (INCI: Not Provided) as an anti-aging solution to tighten pores from the inside. Adenosilane revitalizes the pore sheath to retain its grip and prevent loosening.
Previously: Exsymol Updates Silanols with More Natural ISO Versions
Adenosilane is a silanol made from Exsymol biotechnology, utilizing biofunctional silicium and adenosine. Adenosilane was awarded at IFSCC Cancun scientific congress in the top 10 poster innovation and will be showcased at in-cosmetics Global 2022.
Scientific in vitro results showed:
- optimization of fibrillogenesis (sheath reconstruction (collagen, MMP1));
- optimization of the fiber network around the pore (sheath’s quality (MAGP1: microfibril associated glycoprotein 1));
- rise of the available energy level (sheath property (ATP)); and
- recovery of the pore elasticity (resilience (BioMeca)).
From the age of 25, skin is characterized by the appearance of dilated pores, fine lines, loss of firmness and rougher skin. In clinical studies, the active exemplified:
- pore dilation prevention with 75% of volunteers who perceived less visible pores and 70% of volunteers noticed a refined texture;
- the reduced appearance of fine lines with a 9.5% wrinkles depth reduction for 75% of volunteers;
- a 7.75% increase of firmness; and
- a rougher skin reduction with an 8% increase of smoothness versus the placebo.
Additionally, the ingredient encouraged baby smooth skin as it recreates the cellular environment for a youthful dermis. The active allows the skin to keep or regain its youth by acting on the appearance of the skin such as pores, texture and wrinkles.