Most Popular in Formulating
- Comparatively Speaking: Shampoo vs. Body Wash Formulation
- 50 Shades of Gray Forgotten: Kick Up Your Color Formulas
- C&T Formulary: Skin Care
- Straightening Hair Safely With Cystine and Without Formaldehyde
- Formulating Facial Masks
- Keratolytic Treatments for Acne: A Review
- Sodium Laurylglucosides Hydroxypropyl Sulfonate for Sulfate-free Formulations
- Silicone Emulsifiers and Formulation Techniques for Stable, Aesthetic Products
- Prepare to Formulate: in-cosmetics Paris Ingredient Launch Preview
- Comparatively Speaking: Dimethicone vs. Simethicone
Recent in Formulating (page 2 of 40)
Apr 12, 2016
Busy times call for effective new oil range launches, which is what Seppic did at in-cosmetics. The company launched two ranges of biodegradable oil, one natural and one synthetic, to meet everyone's needs.
Apr 11, 2016
Gluadin® WLM Benz is a highly micronized wheat-based protein active that shows substantial depth penetration into the hair shaft, forming an excellent basis for effective repair, restructuring, and protection.
Apr 8, 2016
Can't wait to start learning about in-cosmetics Paris' ingredient launches? Check out a rundown of some previewed ingredients here!
Apr 5, 2016
Interested in thickening agents for organic/natural products, emulsifiers, personal care and more? Shin-Etsu Silicones plans to debut ingredients, X-22-6695B and KF8020 at Teamworks 2016.
Apr 4, 2016
Grant Industries features flexible film formers for more visual culture and better selfies. Additionally, the company focuses on protecting skin.
Apr 4, 2016
Alitura's Moisturizer helps leave skin glowing and feeling refreshed with its formulation of organic botanicals including seabuckthorn and German blue chamomile, and organic extracts including Wilelaiki raw honey and bee propolis, garnered from organically managed bees.
Apr 1, 2016
Dehyton® AO 45, BASF’s Algal Betaine, is a primary cleaning agent with a comparable foam profile to traditional betaine derived from a unique raw material source.
Mar 31, 2016
Don't hesitate to high-five or shake hands with friends, neighbors and coworkers. Keep hands protected against rough dry spots with NeuPelle Skin Care’s Hydrogel Strips, formulated to nourish hands.
Mar 30, 2016
Obtained from milk thistle, Alban Muller's Lipolami ER is a silicone-free cosmetic ingredient to protect skin against aggressors. Tested for luxurious textures, it applies smoothly and can be utilized with foaming products.
Mar 30, 2016
Harvested from white poppies, Northstar Lipids' English Poppy seed oil helps skin feel smoother without irritation, in addition to improving hair conditions.
Mar 28, 2016
It’s well-known that consumers do not apply sunscreen as much or as often as needed to ensure sun protection. These everyday products help by the incorporation of sun protection into their formulas.
Mar 28, 2016
The boundaries between skin care and sun care have been torn down as consumers seek sun protection for its anti-aging effects just as much as they do its cancer-fighting aspects.
Can't find what you're looking for? Try searching, or looking through past issues.
Between The Covers Discover:
- Amino acid distribution and biochemistry
- Examination of strength and anti-breakage product claims
- Hair: growth cycle, heat protection, shine, and color intensity and retention
- Overview of shampoos and issues relating to surfactants
- Science of hair color including chemical reactions and formulations
- Ethnic differences in hair and absorption of materials
- Evaluate and quantify visual properties of hair
- Dandruff-Causes and biology of the condition
- Hair styling products and polymers
Click here to order your copy today.
Finally! This book offers practical approach to the formulation chemist’s day-to-day endeavors by: addressing the innumerable challenges facing the chemist both in design and at bench, such as formulating with/for specific properties; offering valuable “tips” to troubleshooting issues regarding ingredient selection and interaction, regulatory concerns that must be addressed early in development, and the extrapolation of preservative systems; exploring the advantages and limitations of raw materials; addressing scale-up and pilot production process and concerns; and much more.Order your copy today.