Oct 08, 2015
Oct 01, 2015
Oct 06, 2015
Sep 29, 2015
- Oct 14-15, 2015 SCC California Suppliers Day 2015 Conference & Exhibition Long Beach, CA, USA
- Oct 15-16, 2015 Cosmetic360 Paris, France
- Featured Oct 20-21, 2015 PCPC Cosmetic Science Symposium and EXPO Newark, NJ
- Oct 20-21, 2015 Fundamentals of Hair Science Princeton, New Jersey
- View Full Calendar
From Our Scientific Advisors
Given today’s active lifestyle, future innovation in recreational sunscreen will focus on high-performance situations (beach, sports) without loss of efficacy or a trade-off in aesthetics. Opportunity also exists to create smart sun technologies that can provide consumers feedback on ideal sunscreen formulas and application in real time, at point of purchase or during use.Prithwiraj Maitra, Ph.D.
Between The Covers Discover:
- Amino acid distribution and biochemistry
- Examination of strength and anti-breakage product claims
- Hair: growth cycle, heat protection, shine, and color intensity and retention
- Overview of shampoos and issues relating to surfactants
- Science of hair color including chemical reactions and formulations
- Ethnic differences in hair and absorption of materials
- Evaluate and quantify visual properties of hair
- Dandruff-Causes and biology of the condition
- Hair styling products and polymers
Click here to order your copy today.
Finally! This book offers practical approach to the formulation chemist’s day-to-day endeavors by: addressing the innumerable challenges facing the chemist both in design and at bench, such as formulating with/for specific properties; offering valuable “tips” to troubleshooting issues regarding ingredient selection and interaction, regulatory concerns that must be addressed early in development, and the extrapolation of preservative systems; exploring the advantages and limitations of raw materials; addressing scale-up and pilot production process and concerns; and much more.Order your copy today.