Jun 27, 2016
Jun 23, 2016
Jun 27, 2016
Jun 24, 2016
- Jul 24-26, 2016 Cosmoprof North America Las Vegas, Nevada
- Jul 25, 2016 SCC CEP Course: Silicone Chemistry New York
- Sep 13-14, 2016 Aerosol & Dispensing Forum and Packaging of Perfume, Cosmetics & Design (ADF&PCD New York – 1st Edition) New York, New York
- Oct 30 - Nov 02, 2016 IFSCC Congress 2016 Orlando, Florida
- View Full Calendar
From Our Scientific Advisors
As we approach the summer months, I wouldn’t be surprised to see more products addressing sun protection of hair. The idea of sun protection for hair has been around the industry for some time—maybe its time has come.Trefor Evans, Ph.D.
Between The Covers Discover:
- Amino acid distribution and biochemistry
- Examination of strength and anti-breakage product claims
- Hair: growth cycle, heat protection, shine, and color intensity and retention
- Overview of shampoos and issues relating to surfactants
- Science of hair color including chemical reactions and formulations
- Ethnic differences in hair and absorption of materials
- Evaluate and quantify visual properties of hair
- Dandruff-Causes and biology of the condition
- Hair styling products and polymers
Click here to order your copy today.
Finally! This book offers practical approach to the formulation chemist’s day-to-day endeavors by: addressing the innumerable challenges facing the chemist both in design and at bench, such as formulating with/for specific properties; offering valuable “tips” to troubleshooting issues regarding ingredient selection and interaction, regulatory concerns that must be addressed early in development, and the extrapolation of preservative systems; exploring the advantages and limitations of raw materials; addressing scale-up and pilot production process and concerns; and much more.Order your copy today.