Learn More About
Judi Beerling discusses the different types of natural emulsifiers that are useful in formulating natural cosmetic products. Learn more about natural emulsifiers.
May 22, 2013 | 06:47 AM CDT
By: Rachel L. Grabenhofer, Cosmetics & Toiletries…
Patent Picks are taken from publicly available sources and review recent patents and patent applications in cosmetics, personal care and peripheral markets. This edition features technologies related to hair care and growth.
May 06, 2013 | 04:10 PM CDT
By: Abby Penning
With the beauty industry seemingly taking the divergent paths of multifuctional or targeted when it comes to product innovation, Euromonitor theorized on how current trends and industry standings will lead to future growth during a presentation at the 2013 in-cosmetics.
May 06, 2013 | 08:43 AM CDT
Water, Asia, Sensory and Sustainability Inspire Technology Launches at Record-breaking in-cosmetics 2013
By: Katie Anderson
More than 9,400 visitors and 650 exhibitors flocked to Paris for the April event, featuring the latest ingredients and technologies.
May 24, 2013 | 09:31 AM CDT
Croda International Plc. has completed the acquisition of the specialty products business of Arizona Chemical.
May 23, 2013 | 08:43 AM CDT
Event to be held in Bangkok October 29–31; to feature scientific advances and market insights.
May 22, 2013 | 11:20 AM CDT
AkzoNobel has added two technical project leaders for personal care to its Surface Chemistry EMEIA group.
May 22, 2013 | 10:10 AM CDT
To commemorate the International Day for Biodiversity, May 22, 2013, the Union for Ethical BioTrade (UEBT) has published the report of this year’s Beauty of Sourcing with Respect Conference, which focused on how biodiversity is reshaping the beauty industry.
May 22, 2013 | 09:49 AM CDT
Greentech has acquired a modern building next to its own headquarters to expand its production facility and capabilities. The new structure extends its headquarters by 1, 100m2.
May 21, 2013 | 08:48 PM CDT
At NYSCC's Suppliers' Day 2013, Naturex introduced Magic of Africa, its new line of extracts sourced from the continent with efficacy, eco-responsibility and sustainability in mind.
May 07, 2013 | 04:49 PM CDT
Apr 19, 2013 | 03:37 PM CDT
- Jun 04-05, 2013InnoCos EuropeNice, France
- Jun 05-07, 20132nd Asia Cosmetics Innovation SummitShanghai, China
- Jun 06-07, 20132013 Annual Scientific SeminarSt. Louis, MO USA
- Jun 20, 2013The Feel Good Factor—Cosmetics and Well-beingWhitbarrow Road, Lymm, Cheshire, UK
- View Full Calendar
- Cosmetic ChemistryLearn all the essentials of cosmetic sciencecourse details
- Natural FormulationsLearn practical aspects of constructing natural personal care productscourse details
- OptimizationDiscover how to produce better results faster and with less effortcourse details
- PhysiologyThe medical knowledge you need to create the best and safest productscourse details