Download this word find puzzle to see if you can find the key ingredient functions!
Brain Teaser: Ingredient Functions
October 10, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Organic vs. Mineral: Where Sunscreens are Headed and Why [free formulation] — Sensient Cosmetic Technologies
Most Popular in Methods & Processes
- 1Does Beauty Desperately Need a New Hero Ingredient?
- 2Back to Basics: Fragrance in Cosmetics—'Simple' and Psychological
- 3Comparatively Speaking: Epilation vs. Depilation
- 4CBD in Cosmetics: A Practical Primer
- 5Cold Processing of Emulsions
- 6Research Reveals Additive-free Synthesis of Low Hydrolysis Amphiphiles
- 7Comparatively Speaking: Lowering Surface Tension in Water vs. Oil
- 8Inclusive Beauty: Making Cosmetics More Accessible for the Blind and for Visually Impaired Consumers
- 9Formulating Water-in-Oil Emulsions: A Scary Endeavor
- 10Quality Culture Part III: Bulk Production
- Safely Transferring Flammable and Combustible Cosmetic Liquids During Production
12/21/2020, Nancy Westcott, GoatThroat Pumps, Milford, CT
- AI-aided Pathways Effectively Synthesize Naturally Occurring Compounds
11/25/2020, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Words from Wiechers: Speaking is Silver, Silence is Gold
4/15/2021, Tony O'Lenick, Nascent Technologies Corp., and the late Johann W. Wiechers, Ph.D.
- Hand Hygiene and Disease Prevention, Part I
9/2/2020, Robert Y. Lochhead, Ph.D., and Margaret Lochhead University of Southern Mississippi, Hattiesburg, MS
- Inclusive Beauty: Making Cosmetics More Accessible for the Blind and for Visually Impaired Consumers
4/1/2021, Akriti Pradhan, University College London (UCL), London, UK; and Gabriela Daniels, London College of Fashion (LCF), London, UK