This paper will be presented as a series during the next few months both in Cosmetics & Toiletries magazine and on www.TheCosmeticSite.com. Charles Fox's Claims Support Literature Review-Part II, Skin Care can surrently be found on www.TheCosmeticSite.com.
Claims Support Literature Review-Part I, Skin Care
July 23, 2009
Fill out my online form.
microHA—Super Active, Low Molecular Weight Hyaluronic Acid (HA) with Outstanding Biological Efficacy — Bloomage Biotechnology USA Inc.
Lubrizol Life Science Beauty presents its first active ingredient for Hair Care — Lubrizol Life Science Beauty
Most Popular in Claims/Labeling
- 1FDA Issues Warning Letter for Eyebrow/Eyelash Growth Product Claims
- 2In Good Conscience: Ethical and Sustainable Personal Care
- 3The INCI Name Game: A Commentary
- 4Talcum and Toxins Lawsuit Escalates, FDA Calls Meeting on Talc Testing
- 5The EU Fragrance Allergens
- 6Net Contents of a Cosmetic: The ‘E’ Mark and Units of Measure
- 7Big Win for Cosmetics: Court Closes Prop 65 Titanium Dioxide Case
- 8FDA Cracks Down on Skin Lighteners
- 9Cosmeceutical Regulations–A Global Overview
- 10VIDEO: Seki's Schroeder on toxicological profiling, animal testing ban
- Back to Basics IV: Product Labeling, Manufacturing and Launch
11/13/2019, Pascal Yvon, BioScience Expansion, LLC
- A Closer Look at Cosmetic Claims
9/23/2019, Theresa Callaghan, Ph.D., Callaghan Consulting International
- The INCI Name Game: A Commentary
7/12/2019, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Industry Insight: Sunscreen Myths, Claims and Consumer Confidence
4/3/2020, Brian Diffey, Ph.D., Newcastle University, UK
- Back to Basics, Part II: Ensuring Product Safety
4/29/2019, Pascal Yvon, BioSciences Expansion, LLC, Newtown, PA U.S.