Here we are again with top headline picks from Cosmetics & Toiletries news. Michele Behrens, assistant editor for Cosmetics & Toiletries, is back with her top headline picks in cosmetics R&D news, including:
- PCPC, CHPA Respond to FDA's Latest Findings on Sunscreen Absorption
- CBD in Effect: Correlating In vitro and Ex vivo Skin Benefits
- Don't Sweat It: Wearable Sensor Detects Wellness Indicators
Additional headlines include:
- ORL Brings CBD to Prestige Oral Care
- 'Being Millennials' and Naturals Drive BASF Innovations at CosmetAgora
- BASF Expands Low 1,4-Dioxane Line
- IFF Makes CDP's A List for Fifth Year
- Givaudan Earns Spot on CDP's A List
- Beauty and F&F Companies Make This Year's CDP A List
- Are You a Part of NYSCC Suppliers' Day?
Subscribe today to our free newsletter, magazine and website so you don't miss a beat!