May has arrived, along with your weekly dose of cosmetics R&D news from Cosmetics & Toiletries. This week, our assistant editor Brooke Schleehauf has the scoop on:
- L'Oreal's new deodorant active;
- Expert opinions on formulating for full-spectrum protection;
- Cosmetic implications from the EU's endocrine disruptor limitations;
- The Cosmetic Ingredient Review Expert Panel's recent backlash;
- Custom mascara formulating;
- Asia's natural and organic cosmetics market; and
- A botanical mist to refresh dry and over-exposed skin with drought-resistant ingredients.
Don't forget our exclusive C&T reader insight, and to check out our May digital edition, out now!