This week the personal care industry was treated with some early in-cosmetics Global (to be held in Paris April 2-4, 2019) news and launches. Let us know if you are launching anything new at the show (submit here) for a chance to be featured in our preshow coverage.
Until then, this week's recap video also covers our top insights, including:
- Formulating strategies for balanced skin;
- Givaudan Active Beauty's collaboration with Naturex;
- An anti-aging body care active from IFF-Lucas Meyer;
- Gattefossé's revived Inspiration formulation line;
- Ashland's anti-pollution hair care;
- What is driving the global hair care market;
- A metallic addition to Acme-Hardesty's portfolio;
- Nouryon's 2019 Inspiration Challenge; and
- The large-scale commercial production of a Genomatica ingredient.
Plus, our product pick (think: natural hair color) and exclusive reader insight.