Hopefully you made it to the NYSCC Suppliers' Day this week to reconnect with old friends. Our team did. But even if you didn't, we'll be rolling out coverage and analysis in the weeks to come, so stay with us.
- Innovations in basic skin care;
- Cacay nut oil for skin, hair and Fair Trade;
- Katerina Steventon's Read the Label column;
- Quinones to repair skin and hair DNA; and
- Words from Wiechers on fresh blood in the industry.
Plus, our Product Pick of the week and exclusive C&T reader insight. Rachel Grabenhofer brings it to you from the comfort of her hotel at the International Investigative Dermatology (IID) meeting in Orlando. (More on that to come, too.)