Rachel Grabenhofer is back, fresh from in-cosmetics North America, with new industry perspectives and insights for your video recap. This week's Cosmetics & Toiletries updates include a report from the show and news from the cosmetics R&D world, including:
- Mushrooms, popping up in ingredient and product launches;
- Kaneka and Brenntag's collaboration for the sustainable ingredients;
- Troy Corp.'s natural preservatives with “label-friendlier” INCI listings (Please note: In the video, Grabenhofer mistakenly said "natural surfactants");
- The University of Birmingham's discovery of a gene mutation the could "turn off" the effects of aging;
- Sirona Biochem Corp.'s lead-based TFC-1067 skin-lightening technology;
- A video interview with Anna Crovetto, of Active Microtechnologies, on preservatives vs the microbiome of skin;
- Aakash Chemicals & Dye-Stuffs' acquisition of Sandream Impact; and
- 12 innovation take-aways from in-cosmetics North America.
Plus, our Product Pick of the week and exclusive reader insight. Watch now!