As we inch toward spring, warm up with Cosmetics & Toiletries' top editor insights from the past week in our most recent recap. Watch below for our take on:
- A lightweight botanical formula for fine hair and oily skin;
- How to meet consumer skin care needs;
- Unilever's on-the-go deodorant wipes and minis;
- Givaudan Active Beauty's findings on how active ingredients impact the skin microbiome;
- A spotlight on China's marketing policies, especially regarding "medical" cosmetics;
- The latest area to ban certain sunscreen ingredients;
- A handheld device for cosmetic validation, positioned as an animal testing-alternative;
- How the senses connect with cosmetics;
- Jojoba Desert (A.C.S.) Ltd.'s first U.S.-based subsidiary;
- Symrise's sustainability efforts; and
- Shiseido's new Japanese production site.
Plus, out product pick of the week (think: mass-market organics). This month's digital edition is available, and covers tools to help stand out in the natural segment and much more. Check it out here: www.cosmeticsandtoiletries.texterity.com.