Rachel Grabenhofer is back again with your weekly video recap of news and insights from Cosmetics & Toiletries, including:
- A study connecting DNA to facial features
- Natrue's milestone of 6,000 certified products
- “Words from Wiechers” on the power of belief in perceived product efficacy
- Bio-on's minerv PHB Rivera eco-friendly SPF booster
- Schwarzkopf's “My Specialist” customized hair service
- SEPPIC's Sepilife Nude biodegradable emulsifying polymer
- Katerina Steventon, Ph.D.'s, review of TheFaceShop's Avocado facial sheet mask
- Dow Home and Personal Care’s big win at in-cosmetics Korea
- ICMAD's Cosmetic Innovator of the Year Awards and
- L'Oréal's acquisitions of not one, but two companies.
Plus, our Product Pick of the week and exclusive C&T reader insight. Watch now!