This week's top headline picks from Rachel Grabenhofer, managing editor at Cosmetics & Toiletries, delve into lipidomics, pour over the label claims of a gel cleanser, and call on the industry to take action and save one of the few remaining preservatives.
- Lipidomics Researcher Maps Lipid Transfer Between Cells
- Read the Label: La Roche-Posay Effaclar Purifying Cleansing Gel
- Parabens Were First—Is Phenoxyethanol Next? Why We Need to Act Now
Additoinal headlines include:
- [video] Answers to Aging with Plant Stem Cell Cultures: On Location with Mibelle Biochemistry
- Nielsen’s Predictions for 2020 Highlight Trust and Transparency
- Sami-Sabinsa Group Receives Government Recognition for Export Excellence
- Honest Marijuana Company Nano-sizes CBD for Improved Delivery
- Ingredient Entrapment Network Optimizes Penetration and Efficacy
- IPA-free Hair Conditioning, Softening
- Words from Wiechers: Who Do You Think You're Fooling?
- Vegan Silk Peptide Surpasses Silicones for Hair Benefits
- New AAK Site Delivers Personal Care and Food Co-development
- Pushing Back Against the Noise of Consumer Misinformation