Deadline: April 30, 2019
Scientists, academics, policy makers and other members of the cosmetic and personal care community are encouraged to submit an abstract of original work, lab demonstration or case study to be considered to present as a podium lecturer.
The event offers two tracks: NextGen, for young professionals and those looking for introductory-level information about the cosmetics industry, and an Advanced Track focused on cutting-edge science, technologies and product innovations. All podium presenters will receive a complimentary registration to the Annual Scientific Meeting.
Applicants may also consider submitting a natural formulation for entry into the Green Star Award.
This year’s session topics:
- Hair Care Innovations
- Color Cosmetics Innovations
- Skin Care & Anti-Aging
- The Effects of Light
- Skin Microbiome
- Green/Sustainable Formulations
Deadline: August 2, 2019
Held in conjunction with the conference, showcase presentations give researchers and companies an opportunity to engage with meeting attendees in a relaxed environment. Presentations are positioned in the same space as the Suppliers’ Cocktail Reception, offering exhibitors additional time to network.
Participants must have:
- $1,500 per poster: 4ft H x 8ft W (includes 2 complimentary Technology Showcase Only registrations, with access to the cocktail reception)
- $2,000 per tabletop: 6ft L x 30in W (includes 2 complimentary Technology Showcase Only registrations, with access to the cocktail reception)
- $3,000 for a combo: poster (4ft H x 8ft W) & tabletop 6ft L x 18in W (includes 3 complimentary Technology Showcase Only registrations, with access to the cocktail reception)
Applications for both the podium and showcase presentations must be completed online. The 73rd annual Scientific Meeting & Technology Showcase will be held December 17-18, 2019 at the Sheraton New York Times Square in New York City.