Are we there yet? Is the travel done? It is for Cosmetics & Toiletries, at least for now, so we’re taking a minute to catch our breath—along with this week’s updates from the cosmetics R&D world. Here's Rachel Grabenhofer with your video recap, including:
- A new keratin-alternative bond multiplier to protect and repair hair naturally;
- An approach to successively measure combing force throughout the hair washing process to characterize conditioning;
- A look at nutrition and its possible connections to hair health;
- Our last podcast in a series of five on nutricosmetics;
- Givaudan's 10 new fine fragrances including the company’s microbiome-protecting ingredient;
- Deinove's collaboration with the Occitanie Region in France to development a new ingredient with Hallstar-Oléos;
- Univar B.V.'s distribution agreement with Colonial Chemical; and
- Katerina Steventon’s Read the Label column review of Estelle & Thild's Biocleanse 3-in-1 Cleansing Foam.
Plus, our Product Pick of the week and exclusive C&T reader insight. Watch now!