Cocktails, food, music, dancing and fireworks welcomed friends from around the world to share in three days of cosmetic science. And with topics ranging from refining the basics to advances in biomimicry, this year's event promises to be the best yet. Stay with Cosmetics & Toiletries as the story unfolds.
Fireworks, Formulating and Friends: IFSCC Congress Kicks Off
October 31, 2016
Fill out my online form.
microHA—Super Active, Low Molecular Weight Hyaluronic Acid (HA) with Outstanding Biological Efficacy — Bloomage Biotechnology USA Inc.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 16 New Trends in Cosmetic Technology
- 2Uncovering the Dynamics of Skin's Microbiome at SCC Annual
- 3What Are You Launching at in-cosmetics Global 2020?
- 4Color Corrections in Light of New Claims at SCC Annual
- 5CBD, Claims, Chaga, Startups & More: 2019 SCC Annual Meeting
- 6[video] Personalized Product Development in Beauty
- 7NYSCC Suppliers' Day Returns to New York in 2020
- 8[video] ECHA Checks Homework, Detecting Eczema and One to Watch: Kelly Mei
- 9‘Fruitless Nonsense’ at SCC Annual Meeting
- 10[video] Peppermint Signaling, Waterless Formulas, Facial Peels and SCC Annual
- [video] Water Resistance vs. Viscosity and Texture of Formulas
11/20/2019, Beverley Madlin
- [video] On Location in Milano: IFSCC News
10/3/2019, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Cortisol, Blood Flow vs. Elasticity, and Neurocosmetics at IFSCC19
10/1/2019, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Keeping Up With Accelerated Product Development
7/24/2019, Brooke Schleehauf
- Snail Slime, MMP-2 Trigger and More: Advances in Delivery and Efficacy at IFSCC19
10/6/2019, Rachel Grabenhofer