The Food and Drug Administration has announced they will hold a meeting on nanotechnology in October in Washington D.C. Included in the meeting's discussion topics will be nanotechnology products in FDA-regulated areas in addition to other scientific topics.
Nanotechnology: A Topic For the Fall
October 30, 2008
Fill out my online form.
microHA—Super Active, Low Molecular Weight Hyaluronic Acid (HA) with Outstanding Biological Efficacy — Bloomage Biotechnology USA Inc.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 16 New Trends in Cosmetic Technology
- 2Uncovering the Dynamics of Skin's Microbiome at SCC Annual
- 3What Are You Launching at in-cosmetics Global 2020?
- 4Color Corrections in Light of New Claims at SCC Annual
- 5CBD, Claims, Chaga, Startups & More: 2019 SCC Annual Meeting
- 6[video] Personalized Product Development in Beauty
- 7NYSCC Suppliers' Day Returns to New York in 2020
- 8[video] ECHA Checks Homework, Detecting Eczema and One to Watch: Kelly Mei
- 9‘Fruitless Nonsense’ at SCC Annual Meeting
- 10[video] Peppermint Signaling, Waterless Formulas, Facial Peels and SCC Annual
- [video] Student Poster: Moves Toward Animal Test Alternatives, a Survey
7/15/2019, Shanin Jacquay, University of Toledo
- [video] Animal-alternative Testing, Phase Inversion Formulating and the New 'Beauty Accelerate'
1/31/2019, Rachel Grabenhofer
- [video] Microbiome Research, 'Medical' Cosmetics and Deodorant: News and Insights
2/8/2019, Brooke Schleehauf
- [video] Fermentation, Natural Fragrances and Inflammaging: News and Insights
2/15/2019, Brooke Schleehauf
- What Are You Launching at NYSCC Suppliers' Day 2019?
2/19/2019, Brooke Schleehauf