The Independent Cosmetic Manufacturers and Distributors IICMAD) will hold its 2nd Cosmetic Technical and Regulatory Forum Feb. 23, 2006, at the Portofino Hotel and Yacht Club (Redondo Beach, Calif., USA). The day-long conference is an opportunity for members and non-members to learn how to build cosmetic products, work with contract manufacturers and private label companies, run safe companies and export successfully. Topics will include: the drug/cosmetic definition, product integrity, development and testing issues, contract manufacturing, importing and exporting and international regulations. For more information, visit: www.icmad.org.
ICMAD to Host Technical/Regulatory Forum
October 30, 2008
Fill out my online form.
microHA—Super Active, Low Molecular Weight Hyaluronic Acid (HA) with Outstanding Biological Efficacy — Bloomage Biotechnology USA Inc.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 16 New Trends in Cosmetic Technology
- 210 Must-see Sessions and Seminars at in-cosmetics Global 2020
- 3[video] DevaCurl Lawsuit, Stress Causing White Hair, Cruelty-free Addition
- 4HPCI India 2020 Insights
- 5[video] Probiotic Technology Collaboration, Talcum and Toxins Lawsuits and 'Carbon-neutral' Skin Care Line
- 6[update] What Are You Launching at in-cosmetics Global 2020?
- 7PCHi 2020 Rescheduled for June 2 Through 4
- 8[video] Wearable pH Sensor, Skin Cancer Suppressor and Formula Flow
- 9[video] Fermented Mushrooms, Best City for Skin and One to Watch
- 10NYSCC Suppliers' Day Returns to New York in 2020
- [video] Student Poster: Moves Toward Animal Test Alternatives, a Survey
7/15/2019, Shanin Jacquay, University of Toledo
- [video] Clean Beauty, Sake Skin Care and 'Light Medical' Beauty: News and Insights
2/28/2019, Rachel Grabenhofer
- SCC Calls for Papers for 73rd Annual Meeting
3/7/2019, Eden Stuart
- [video] Asbestos, in-cosmetics Global Preview and DIY Beauty: News and Insights
3/8/2019, Brooke Schleehauf
- [video] Navy Beans, Chinese Beauty and Sunscreens: News and Insights
3/14/2019, Rachel Grabenhofer