Natural/sustainable vs. data/tech. . .What trends do you think are driving cosmetics R&D? Mintel tells us its picks, in this video interview with analyst Andrew McDougall at in-cosmetics Global. Watch now!
[video] Mintel's Top 4 Trends in Beauty
May 7, 2018
Fill out my online form.
Inspiring safe beauty with quality and novel materials — MilliporeSigma (part of the Merck KGaA, Dermstadt, Germany Family)
Innovative prebiotic fiber with cross action activities - download studies data [sample request] — Jojoba Desert
Most Popular in Consumers
- 1Beauty 2020 Results and Forecast: The COVID-19 Impact
- 2Rosacea Patients Report Masks Worsening Their Symptoms
- 3Evoking Emotion: Perceiving Aging Mentally and Physically
- 4Cosmetic Trends and Opportunities Post-COVID-19
- 5Study: Consumer Insight on Natural Products
- 6Deeper Than Skin: Soothing Self-conscious Perceptions
- 7Industry Insight: How Emotions Can Supercharge Cosmetics
- 8Top Ingredients, Claims and Categories Since COVID-19
- 9Mintel's 4 Global Beauty Consumer Trends of 2021
- 10Expert Opinions: Hair, Scalp and Gentle Cleansing
- Beauty 2020 Results and Forecast: The COVID-19 Impact
8/3/2020, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Mintel's 4 Global Beauty Consumer Trends of 2021
2/1/2021, Hannah Fink
- Expert Opinions: Hair, Scalp and Gentle Cleansing
6/1/2020, Bill Zrebiec, Active Concepts, LLC; Andrew Miller, BASF Care Creations; Dennis Abbeduto, Colonial Chemical, Inc.; Pooja Vaidya, Galaxy Surfactants, Ltd.; Mathias Fleury, Givaudan Active Beauty, et al.
- Industry Insight: Will Naturals Take the Back Seat to Safety?
7/1/2020, Rachel Grabenhofer, Cosmetics & Toiletries and Naira Aslanian, Kline’s Consumer Products Practice
- Editor’s Note: Natural Pressures
7/1/2020, Rachel Grabenhofer, Cosmetics & Toiletries