Natural/sustainable vs. data/tech. . .What trends do you think are driving cosmetics R&D? Mintel tells us its picks, in this video interview with analyst Andrew McDougall at in-cosmetics Global. Watch now!
[video] Mintel's Top 4 Trends in Beauty
May 7, 2018
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Consumers
- 1These are the Top 10 Consumer Trends You Need to Know for 2019
- 2Sustainability: The Driving Force Behind Beauty Consumer Purchases*
- 32019: The Year of the 'Adventurous Consumer'
- 4Shiseido Tech Takes Personalization to the Exposome
- 5The ‘Skin’ Crowd: Emerging Trends for Technology in Skin Care
- 6Protecting, Treating and Concealing Post-inflammatory Hyperpigmentation
- 7Consumer Demand for Acne Treatments Surges
- 8Opportunity in Diversity: Formulating for the Multiethnic Market
- 9Special Report: 5 WellBeauty Trends
- 10Sleeping Beauties: Nighttime Skin Care Products Grow by 7% in the UK
- These are the Top 10 Consumer Trends You Need to Know for 2019
4/23/2019, Eden Stuart
- One-third of American Dads Want to Prevent Signs of Aging
6/15/2018, Audrey Latimer
- 2019: The Year of the 'Adventurous Consumer'
3/19/2019, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Sleeping Beauties: Nighttime Skin Care Products Grow by 7% in the UK
11/8/2018, Audrey Latimer
- Holiday 2018 to be 'Bigger and Better' Than 2017 for Beauty
11/13/2018, Audrey Latimer