Natural/sustainable vs. data/tech. . .What trends do you think are driving cosmetics R&D? Mintel tells us its picks, in this video interview with analyst Andrew McDougall at in-cosmetics Global. Watch now!
[video] Mintel's Top 4 Trends in Beauty
May 7, 2018
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Consumers
- 1Report: 64% of Consumers Unaware of Blue Light Impact on Skin
- 2Beauty 2020 Results and Forecast: The COVID-19 Impact
- 3Who's Dominating Anti-aging Conversations Online?
- 4Expert Opinions: Hair, Scalp and Gentle Cleansing
- 5FIGHTING BACK AGAINST MISINFORMATION
- 6Genomatica: U.S. Consumers Embrace Sustainability Despite COVID-19
- 7Top Trending Ingredient: Bentonite Clay
- 8Top Ingredients, Claims and Categories Since COVID-19
- 94 Beauty Trends to Emerge From Quarantine Like a Boss
- 10Expert Opinions: Skin Care and Emotion
- Beauty 2020 Results and Forecast: The COVID-19 Impact
8/3/2020, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Expert Opinions: Hair, Scalp and Gentle Cleansing
6/1/2020, Bill Zrebiec, Active Concepts, LLC; Andrew Miller, BASF Care Creations; Dennis Abbeduto, Colonial Chemical, Inc.; Pooja Vaidya, Galaxy Surfactants, Ltd.; Mathias Fleury, Givaudan Active Beauty, et al.
- Industry Insight: Will Naturals Take the Back Seat to Safety?
7/1/2020, Rachel Grabenhofer, Cosmetics & Toiletries and Naira Aslanian, Kline’s Consumer Products Practice
- Editor’s Note: Natural Pressures
7/1/2020, Rachel Grabenhofer, Cosmetics & Toiletries
- Industry Insight: How Emotions Can Supercharge Cosmetics
5/1/2020, Rachel Grabenhofer, Cosmetics & Toiletries and John Jimenez, Belcorp, Colombia