An extract from the plankton Artemia salina protects DNA from UV damage and decreases UV-induced inflammatory cytokines, suggesting a way to help sunscreens protect skin from UV damage.
Artemia Extract: Toward More Extensive Sun
September 5, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in UV Filter
- 1Ingredient Profile—Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate
- 2Artemia Extract: Toward More Extensive Sun
- 3Micron-sized Zinc Oxide Dispersion for Transparent High SPF Formula
- 4Ingredient Profile: Titanium Dioxide
- 5Enzymatic Synthesis of Isoamyl p-Methoxycinnamate from the Natural Ethyl Ester
- 6A Melanin Derivative to Shield the Skin from High Energy Visible Light
- 7BEMT: An Efficient Broad-Spectrum UV Filter
- 8Silicon Microspheres as UV, Visible and Infrared Filters for Cosmetics
- 9Zinc Oxide: The Naturally Sourced Broad-spectrum Sunscreen Ingredient
- 10Patent Pick: Fullerene Sunscreens for Next-gen Protection