An extract from the plankton Artemia salina protects DNA from UV damage and decreases UV-induced inflammatory cytokines, suggesting a way to help sunscreens protect skin from UV damage.
Artemia Extract: Toward More Extensive Sun
September 5, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Water Reduction: Achieve more with Taurates while using less water. — Innospec Performance Chemicals
Most Popular in UV Filter
- 1Chitin Nanofibrils for Improved Photoprotection
- 2Silicon Microspheres as UV, Visible and Infrared Filters for Cosmetics
- 3Micron-sized Zinc Oxide Dispersion for Transparent High SPF Formula
- 4BEMT: An Efficient Broad-Spectrum UV Filter
- 5Ingredient Profile—Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate
- 6Ingredient Profile: Titanium Dioxide
- 7Enzymatic Synthesis of Isoamyl p-Methoxycinnamate from the Natural Ethyl Ester
- 8A Sunscreen Formulation for Acne-prone Skin
- 9Meeting the UVA Challenge: Inorganic-only Sun Protection
- 10Hydroxyapatite UV Filter