Hair strength can be improved. One way to do this is to treat it with betaine. This article describes hair structure and the results of tensile testing experiements on hair that has been treated with betaine. It postulates a possible theory for the improvement of hair.
Improving Hair Strength
August 27, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Repair
- 1Orchid Extract: The New Muse
- 2Restoring Essential Hair Fiber Lipids with Quaternized 18-MEA
- 3Mushrooms in Personal Care
- 4Applications of Essential Fatty Acids in Skin Care, Cosmetics and Cosmeceuticals
- 5Perfluoropolyether Phosphate and Skin Renewal: The Therapeutic Index
- 6Silica Gel Fibers to Assist in Wound Healing
- 7Caffeine Surfaces in Hair and Skin Care
- 8An Effective Vegetable Alternative to KERATIN Using Amino Acid Technology
- 9Addressing Inflammation with Resveratrol
- 10Activating Epidermal Turnover with Comfrey Stem Cells