Vertellus recently highlighted its Freshstat preservatives during in-cosmetics Global. They are based on cetylpyridinium chloride (CPC), which has been trusted in oral care and toothpastes and has a good history of use. The preservatives are offered in different formats and provide effective broad-spectrum efficacy at low use levels. Learn more from this video interview.
[video] Broad-spectrum, CPC-based Preservatives
June 1, 2018
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Preservatives
- 1The Preservative Challenge: Free Ebook
- 2Who optimizes the delivery of non-alcohol preservatives? We do.
- 3Comparatively Speaking: Antimicrobial vs. Preservative vs. Antibiotic
- 41,2-Alkanediols for Cosmetic Preservation
- 5Ethyl Lauroyl Arginate HCl for Natural Preservation
- 6New Alternatives to Paraben-Based Preservative Blends
- 7Boosting Preservative Efficacy With Propanediol
- 8"Nature-identical" Preservative for More Sustainable Science
- 9Botanigenics Launches Paraben-free Preservative System
- 10Oil, Water-soluble Phenoxyethanol for Broad Spectrum Preservation
- Cosphatec Preservative Blend Won't Get Under Sensitive Skin
10/17/2018, Brooke Schleehauf
- Symrise Introduces Benzyl-Alcohol Based Preservative SymOcide BHO
1/24/2019, Eden Stuart
- Troy's 'Label-friendlier' Natural Preservatives to Debut in Asia
10/24/2018, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Sharon Laboratories Wants to Amplify in-cosmetics Global 2019
2/15/2019, Eden Stuart