In the search for more exciting cosmetic colors, the cosmetic chemist can draw on colors that are more exciting by definition. They are the fluorescent colors. According to one source, they are seen 75% sooner than conventional color, they are three times brighter than conventional color, and they draw the observer’s eye back for a second look 59% of the time.
Filling the Fluorescent Palette
October 23, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Restore Natural Skin flora with Rice-derived Lactic Acid Bacteria Powder — Ichimaru Pharcos Co. Ltd.
Water Reduction: Achieve more with Taurates while using less water. — Innospec Performance Chemicals
Most Popular in Colorant/Pigment/Hair Dye
- 1Comparatively Speaking: Natural- vs. Mineral-based Colorants
- 2Mineral Fusion Touts EWG-verified Summer Lacquers
- 3Synthetic Mica Pigments for Color Cosmetics
- 4Caramel as a Natural Colorant
- 5The Depths of Hair Dyes: Understanding Users, Formulating Answers
- 6Metallic Pigments in Personal Care Applications
- 7Comparatively Speaking: Metallic vs. Natural Hair Dyes
- 8Opacify Gels and Shampoos Naturally
- 9Meet D&C Black #2: A New, Old Cosmetic Color Additive
- 10A Controllable Progressive Hair Dye Process
- Think Pink with BASF’s Cloisonné Vibrant Raspberry
4/2/2020, Michele Behrens
- Hello, Yellow—CQV Adds Econa Fine Mango Yellow Pigment
4/21/2020, Michele Behrens
- Merck: All That Glitters is Gold
3/24/2020, Michele Behrens