A recent advertisement on Dutch television stated "Of course, you would like your lipstick to do more than only provide color. You want it to moisturize as well." This example clearly illustrates the relevance of multifunctionality in modern cosmetic science.
Multifunctionality: From "One in More" to "More in One"
August 27, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Strong, Smooth, and Defined Hair with 100% Natural Amino Lipid Technology--Download Formulations! — INOLEX
Most Popular in Conditioner/Moisturizer
- 1Comparatively Speaking: Dimethicone vs. Simethicone
- 2Glycerin and Hydroxyethyl Urea: Comparing Two Skin Moisturizers
- 3Polyglutamic Acid: A Novel Peptide for Skin Care
- 4Anti-aging Arjun Tree Extract
- 5Conditioning Agents for Hair Formulations
- 6Quaternium-91: A New Multifunctional Hair Conditioning Ingredient
- 7Comparatively Speaking: Emollient vs. Humectant
- 8Using Proteins to Impart Conditioning Benefits to Hair
- 9Profile of Polyquaternium-7
- 10Evidence for Moisturizer Efficacy