Fragrance plays a major role in the success of many hair care products. Marketers often want a fragrance to make a unified aromatic statement about the brand. Unique technical challenges are posed by each product type, however. This article will review the various technical consideration when fragrancing a variety of hair care products.
Fragrancing Hair Care Products—An Overview
June 26, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Providing Solubilizers in Personal Care Products that Consumers Want — Sensient Cosmetic Technologies
High Demand for Naturals Continues – Guide Formulary Accelerates Formulation Work — Natural Plant Products Inc.
Most Popular in Fragrance
- 1Native Extracts Announces Rainforest Blue Oil
- 2Natural vs. Essential Oil
- 3Providing Solubilizers in Personal Care Products that Consumers Want
- 4Comparatively Speaking: Natural vs. Synthetic Fragrance
- 5Fragrance vs. Flavor
- 6I’m Outside Launches Forest Bathing in a Bottle
- 7Jojoba Oil Prolongs Fragrance Release
- 8Comparatively Speaking: Fragrances in Nonpolar Bases vs. Water-based Systems
- 9Speaking the Fragrance Language
- 10Fragrance in Emulsion Systems and Surfactant Systems