For centuries, people have turned to nature to obtain beneficial effects from the world that surrounded them. As a consequence, oleochemistry-the chemistry of natural oils and fats-has becoem the backbone of cosmetic chemistry.
Octadecenedioic Acid for a More Even Skin Tone
July 24, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Preserving Nature - sensiva® PA 40 is the Effective Choice to Protect Natural Emulsions – schülke, inc.
Most Popular in Antimicrobial
- 1Hand Sanitizer Actives: A Review
- 2Octadecenedioic Acid for a More Even Skin Tone
- 3Report Praises the Skin and Health Benefits of Garlic
- 4Antibacterial and Anti-inflammatory Effects of a Magnolia Extract
- 5Anti-dandruff Efficacy of Sodium Shale Oil Sulfonate Versus Coal Tar
- 6Grapefruit Seed Extract Antimicrobial and Antioxidant
- 7Bakuchiol in the Management of Acne-affected Skin
- 8Lysine Polypeptides for Dandruff Treatment
- 9Disodium Lauriminodipropionate Tocopheryl Phosphates: A Potent New Anti-Inflammatory
- 10Deo Active Derived From Alpine Lichen
- Study Confirms Anti-Microbial Effects of Reverdia's Biosuccinium S
4/23/2018, Eden Stuart