For centuries, people have turned to nature to obtain beneficial effects from the world that surrounded them. As a consequence, oleochemistry-the chemistry of natural oils and fats-has becoem the backbone of cosmetic chemistry.
Octadecenedioic Acid for a More Even Skin Tone
July 24, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Antimicrobial
- 1Bakuchiol in the Management of Acne-affected Skin
- 2Hand Sanitizer Actives: A Review
- 3Report Praises the Skin and Health Benefits of Garlic
- 4Lysine Polypeptides for Dandruff Treatment
- 5Disodium Lauriminodipropionate Tocopheryl Phosphates: A Potent New Anti-Inflammatory
- 6Multifunctional Deodorizing, Antimicrobial Additive
- 7Ayurvedic Plant Derivative for Natural Anti-acne Benefits
- 8Grapefruit Seed Extract Antimicrobial and Antioxidant
- 9Anti-dandruff Efficacy of Sodium Shale Oil Sulfonate Versus Coal Tar
- 10Pomegranate Peel Anti-dandruff Ingredient