This article reviews the patent and scientific literature, published between 1996 and 2001, on various types of antimicrobial agents and their use in acne products, antiseptics, cleansers, dandruff, deodorants, oral care products and preservatives as well as on their safety and interactions with the skin.
September 5, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Preserving Nature - sensiva® PA 40 is the Effective Choice to Protect Natural Emulsions – schülke, inc.
Most Popular in Antimicrobial
- 1Hand Sanitizer Actives: A Review
- 2Octadecenedioic Acid for a More Even Skin Tone
- 3Report Praises the Skin and Health Benefits of Garlic
- 4Antibacterial and Anti-inflammatory Effects of a Magnolia Extract
- 5Anti-dandruff Efficacy of Sodium Shale Oil Sulfonate Versus Coal Tar
- 6Grapefruit Seed Extract Antimicrobial and Antioxidant
- 7Bakuchiol in the Management of Acne-affected Skin
- 8Lysine Polypeptides for Dandruff Treatment
- 9Disodium Lauriminodipropionate Tocopheryl Phosphates: A Potent New Anti-Inflammatory
- 10Deo Active Derived From Alpine Lichen
- Study Confirms Anti-Microbial Effects of Reverdia's Biosuccinium S
4/23/2018, Eden Stuart