JD Hydro Boost is a natural polysaccharide, prebiotic fiber suited for anti-aging applications and restorative skin care.
JD Hydro Boost consists of 80% low molecular weight (average 700 Da), and 20% high molecular weight (average 1000 kDa). Repeated clinical and ex vivo studies have demonstrated the fiber’s ability to penetrate the upper epidermal layers of the skin, promoting the activation of Extra-Cellular-Matrix mechanism, reformation, and secretion of Collagen-1.
JD Hydro Boost boasts the following game-changing benefits:
- Promotes skin rejuvenation by accelerating epidermal turnover.
- Increases ECM remodeling by enhancing Pro -Collagen-1 secretion.
- Functions as an anti-aging agent, reducing wrinkles and providing revitalized skin appearance.
- Provides a skin barrier improvement.
- Increases skin surface hydration, performing as well as hyaluronic acid throughout in vivo studies.
- Keeps the natural balance of the microbiome of the skin.
For more information and sample request please fill in the form.
For additional information, please contact Adva Ambar, Global Marketing and Brand Director, at email@example.com
Jojoba Desert (A.C.S.) Ltd. is the world’s leading Jojoba oil manufacturer and provider, based in the heart of the Israeli desert. Leveraging over 30 years of pioneering spirit, world-class technological advances, agronomic experience and manufacturing expertise, JD provides various Jojoba products to top cosmetics brands, manufacturers, laboratories, and distributors worldwide.
The above paid-for content was produced by and posted on behalf of the Sponsor. Content provided is generated solely by the Sponsor or its affiliates, and it is the Sponsor’s responsibility for the accuracy, completeness and validity of all information included. Cosmetics & Toiletries takes steps to ensure that you will not confuse sponsored content with content produced by Cosmetics & Toiletries and governed by its editorial policy.