Bio-Botanica has developed a new line of extracts in hemp (Cannabis Sativa) seed oil for skin and hair applications. We have extracted plant material directly into hemp seed oil to create products that combine the benefits of each botanical component synergistically with the hemp seed oil, to attain optimum efficacy. Some examples of current extracts are aloe vera, calendula, cucumber, orange peel, rose hips and many others.
Cold pressed hemp seed oil is dark to light green and the refined oil is slightly clearer. In addition to the components of the botanical materials, the hemp seed oil contains beneficial omega-3, omega-6 and omega-9 essential fatty acids, including linoleic and alpha-linolenic acids, which provide antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits.
Benefits for the skin include:
- May calm temporary skin irritations
- Rejuvenates the skin
- Provides long lasting moisture
- Provides some protection against environmental factors
Benefits for the hair include:
- Prevents water loss and injects moisture into hair and scalp
- Helps enhance the growth of hair on the scalp through the omega-3, omega-6 and omega-9 fatty acids
- Strengthens hair to prevent breakage
- Nourishes the hair follicles for better hair growth
The above paid-for content was produced by and posted on behalf of the Sponsor. Content provided is generated solely by the Sponsor or its affiliates, and it is the Sponsor’s responsibility for the accuracy, completeness and validity of all information included. Cosmetics & Toiletries takes steps to ensure that you will not confuse sponsored content with content produced by Cosmetics & Toiletries and governed by its editorial policy.