Due to technical difficulties, this article is not available. C&T magazine apologizes for the inconvenience. For similar content, please read "Is Cosmetic Science Really 'Bad'?", an five-part online column by Johann Wiechers that discusses the perception of cosmetic science.
Article Not Available
August 4, 2010
Fill out my online form.
Inspiring safe beauty with quality and novel materials — MilliporeSigma (part of the Merck KGaA, Dermstadt, Germany Family)
Most Popular in Methods & Processes
- 1[video] Cosmetic Victories 2021 Winner Profile: Sustainable Smart Delivery Capsules
- 2Inclusive Beauty: Making Cosmetics More Accessible for the Blind and for Visually Impaired Consumers
- 3Cosmetic Victories 2021 Winner Profile: Self-Assembled Microgel Films
- 4Comparatively Speaking: Epilation vs. Depilation
- 5CBD in Cosmetics: A Practical Primer
- 6[updated] Cosmetic Victories 2021 Finalist Profile: 'Touchy Finger'
- 7Comparatively Speaking: Lowering Surface Tension in Water vs. Oil
- 8Back to Basics: Fragrance in Cosmetics—'Simple' and Psychological
- 9Words from Wiechers: Speaking is Silver, Silence is Gold
- 10Formulating Scrubs
- Hair Loss, Uprooted: Follicle Protection with Yerba Santa
6/1/2020, Christina Pickel, Ph.D., Franziska Wandrey, Ph.D., Daniel Schmid, Ph.D. and Fred Zülli, Ph.D., Mibelle Biochemistry, Buchs, Switzerland; Marta Bertolini, Ph.D., Monasterium Laboratory, Münster, Germany
- Safely Transferring Flammable and Combustible Cosmetic Liquids During Production
12/21/2020, Nancy Westcott, GoatThroat Pumps, Milford, CT
- AI-aided Pathways Effectively Synthesize Naturally Occurring Compounds
11/25/2020, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Words from Wiechers: Speaking is Silver, Silence is Gold
4/15/2021, Tony O'Lenick, Nascent Technologies Corp., and the late Johann W. Wiechers, Ph.D.
- Hand Hygiene and Disease Prevention, Part I
9/2/2020, Robert Y. Lochhead, Ph.D., and Margaret Lochhead University of Southern Mississippi, Hattiesburg, MS