Rachel Grabenhofer is back again with this week's top headline picks from Cosmetics & Toiletries—be sure to stick around until the end for our little Halloween twist.
Top picks this week include:
- [video] Culturing Innovation and Next-gen Ingredients: On Location with Sederma
- Researchers Uncover Role of Exosome in Hair Growth
- Patent Pick: Witch (Hazel)-enhanced, Zinc-based Antiperspirant
For more details, watch now:
Additional headlines include:
- Trending: Got Deer Milk?
- Jojoba Shows Drug-like Anti-inflammatory Effects
- BASF Features Mild Surfactants, Cream-to-Oil Concepts at SEPAWA
- Collagen Formation Found to be in a Lattice Pattern
- Givaudan Launches i-MAPS Microbiome Profiling for Personalized Products
- [video] Valorizing Ingredient Efficacy: On Location with Sederma
- [Mintel Data] The Top Trends Reinventing Sun Care
- FTC Hits Sunday Riley with Violations for Faked Sephora Reviews
- BASF, Bimilennia Team Up for Microbiome Research
- Recap: in-cosmetics North America 2019 Award Winners
Stay on top of all our open access content—Subscribe today!