The SCC California Suppliers' Day will run from Oct. 26-27, 2023 (10:00 am to 5:00 pm) at the Long Beach Convention Center. Hundreds of exhibitors will share their science-driven products, innovative ingredients, solutions and more.
In addition, the event will highlight an array of keynote speakers, panels and educational sessions that span the spectrum of personal care. Sessions will range from raw material synthesis to manufacturing processes; and from laboratory and clinical analyses to the latest regulatory updates.
Expert speakers will discuss the latest trends in the industry, share their insights and provoke innovative and insightful thought. They will include, among others:
- Jeff Yeh, Carbonwave — Harnessing Upcycled Marine Ingredients: Considerations for Sustainable Formulation and Verification;
- Jason Nesta, Omya — Skinification of Oral Care;
- Gabriella Baki, Ph.D., University of Toledo — A Guide to Cosmetic Science Technical Terms;
- David Demirjian, Ph.D., Midwest Bioprocessing Center — FeruliShield Feruloyl Glycerides: New Bio-based Antioxidant/SPF Booster for Personal Care Applications; and
- Brian Fitzpatrick, Oriel Marine Extracts — Marine Magnesium and Minerals in the Dermal Matrisome.
Other topics include skinification of the scalp, leading innovation in skin care, challenges of OTCs, all things green chemistry and more.
An after party will close out day one, offering a live band and karaoke to unwind.