Danessa Myricks Beauty has announced the launch of Lightwork Vol. IV: Transcendence Palette, a multi-use makeup palette with high pigment shades. The palette has four finishes and fourteen shades for artists and makeup enthusiasts alike to enjoy.
Myricks will be front-and-center at Beauty Accelerate 2022 in NYC, which is taking place September 28-29. She has been called "your makeup artist's favorite makeup artist" by Allure. Her expertise in color cosmetics is unquestionable.
Beyond great products, Myricks has a mission for meaningful inclusion in beauty. As she told The Zoe Report: "I want my brand to feel like a place where everyone feels at home and can say, ‘I belong there, I can find myself in there,’ and discover what their possibility can look like.”
Join Beauty Accelerate 2022 to hear Myricks and other beauty founders share their secrets to driving growth.
The Transcendence Palette's finishes include:
- 8 Velvet Chromes: Ultra-chromatic, color-shifting velvety smooth powders
- 2 Pressed Chrome Flakes: Infinite Chrome Flakes in a pressed cream, ultra metallic, multi-tonal formula
- 2 Glass Metallics: Ultra-reflective, dazzlers with a glass-like shine
- 2 Aqua Chromes: Water activated, smudge-proof, vivid duo-chrome pigments
The shades include:
- Trance - Electric sapphire to deep violet
- Nirvana - Fiery copper to olive green
- Divinity - Sparkling citrine
- Sixth Sense - Pistachio green to cool taupe
- Out of Body - Jade green to peacock blue
- Intuition- Brilliant cyan to soft lilac
- Heaven- Glimmering mint to pastel chartreuse
- Paradise- Glimmering fuschia to forest green
- Aura - Brilliant iris to hazy violet
- Zen - Beetle green to honey bronze
- Angles - Sparkling diamond
- Trippy - Rose gold to pine green
- Escapism - Electric shamrock to hunter green
- Awakening - Intense teal to regal amethyst
The brand is also launching Chrome Amplifiers, a 6-piece collection of silicone tip applicators to amplify the palette’s textures and help make application easier.