Savvy consumers expect novel product experiences, which is why Impag's Clixperience packaging system is intriguing. During in-cosmetics Global, Laura Roth, of Impag Group, demonstrated a two-chamber packaging system for skin care applications. Here, a liquid is housed in the outer chamber and a compressed mask or wipe is in the inner chamber. Pressing and "clicking" the two chambers together activates the substrate's absorption of the liquid solution. Check it out!
[video] Packaging New Consumer Experiences
May 23, 2018
Fill out my online form.
Providing Solubilizers in Personal Care Products that Consumers Want — Sensient Cosmetic Technologies
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 13 Emerging Trends in the Post-COVID World of Skin Care
- 26 New Trends in Cosmetic Technology
- 3Autophagy and Anti-glycation Lead the IFSCC 2020 Talks
- 4Microbe-activated Oxytocin and Renewable Sunscreen: Ingredient Winners Announced
- 5Formulations & Ingredients That Build Trust: Beauty Accelerate Virtual
- 6Beauty Accelerate Virtual: Beauty in the 'New Normal'
- 7Sustaining Indie Brands Post-pandemic: Beauty Accelerate Virtual
- 8Beauty Accelerate Virtual: Mission-driven Beauty (Part 1)
- 9Beauty Accelerate Virtual: Beauty Retail Disruption
- 10ACI Postpones 2021 Convention
- [video] DHA Safety, Postponed Event Dates, and Non-animal OI Testing
3/19/2020, Michele Behrens
- [video] CBD/VOC Reform, ColorForge Cosmetic 'Printer' and Antibacterials
3/12/2020, Rachel Grabenhofer
- [video] Checking In: A Message from My COVID-19 Quarantine
4/9/2020, Rachel Grabenhofer
- [video] Cosmetics R&D Vlog: Packaging, Naturals and Adapting to COVID-19 Needs
6/12/2020, Rachel Grabenhofer with Jo Chidley, Beauty Kitchen
- [video] Cosmetics R&D Vlog: Impact of COVID-19 and Industry Response
4/22/2020, Rachel Grabenhofer with Mindy Goldstein, Ph.D.